Tarot Divination Instructions
June 9, 2021 by admin in Uncategorized
Operating procedures 1. Choose time: As long as you are in a good state of mind, any time is fine. 2. Choose a place: You can choose a quiet place to help you focus. Of course, as long as you can concentrate on it, any location is fine. 3. The object of divination: the speculator can be the person himself, or he can speculate for others. But if you speculate for yourself, because you always hope to get good results subjectively, this may affect the objectivity and accuracy of the speculation results. 4. Divination begins.
1. Shuffle: Before each speculation, the inquirer must perform the shuffling action and mix the cards at will. First, put the Tarot cards face down, stack them all in your hand. Concentrate, don't think about anything, follow your own will, take a drop from the middle of the deck, and place it on the top of the deck. Repeat the same action several times, the number of times depends on the will. Next, place the cards on a flat surface (the cards face down), concentrate on spreading the cards in a circle, and start shuffling the cards in a clockwise direction with both hands. When shuffling the cards, you must recite in your mind the question you will speculate and think about the card type you will use. Listening to your inner voice, you will feel when you can stop; at this time, gather the cards slowly (still in a clockwise manner), restore it to a stack of cards, and place them horizontally. In addition, there are some rules of conjecture that require the person who asks to concentrate on his own will and meditate on his own questions. At this time, you only need to keep your mind free; when to stop shuffling is up to the person asking.
2. Cut cards: After shuffling the cards, stack the cards and place them horizontally, and the asker will cut the cards. (If the questioner is the fortuneteller, the fortuneteller will cut the card.) First of all, ask the card cutter to concentrate, pick up a pile of cards from the top of the deck according to your own will (absolutely not not), and place this pile of cards under the original deck (that is, close to the fortuneteller's). Direction), into two stacks. Then, take another stack of cards from the top of the second stack and place it on top of the first stack (that is, away from the fortuneteller). Make three stacks of cards in front of you. Next, the fortuneteller will stack the cards back. First pick up the first stack and place it on top of the second stack, and then put the stacked cards on top of the original third stack to restore it to a stack of cards. Finally, turn the horizontal cards to straight (the cards are always facing downwards). Note: If it is speculated for others, the direction of rotation of the fortuneteller is counterclockwise. If you are guessing for yourself, rotate the card 90 degrees clockwise. If you make a mistake, the meaning of the entire card will be completely reversed, so be careful.
3. Card selection: choose the card array according to the question that the inquirer wants to ask, and let the inquirer draw a card. 4. Card array: According to the determined card array, the cards selected by the questioner are placed in order. In the process of placing the cards in place, each card must be maintained face down. The cards that are not selected by the questioner should also be kept straight and face down, and stacked and placed aside. Note: The Tarot card array has undergone historical precipitation. So far, 1-7 modern card arrays are generally used, 7-40 are the original improved card arrays, and more than 40 are the original card arrays. Tarot card arrays are generally divided into 5 types, sequence card arrays, condition card arrays, selection card arrays, mixed card arrays, and fortune card arrays The simple classification is divided into specific card array and general use card array. 1. Time sequence card array mainly includes: Holy Triangle, Arrow of Time. 2. The status card array mainly includes four elements and four dimensions. 3.The choice type of card array mainly includes: two alternatives one card array, three alternatives card array. 4. Mixed types of card arrays mainly include: six-pointed star card array and Celtic cross card array. 5. Fortune card arrays mainly include: Sirius card array, seven-day-a-week divination card array, monthly luck card array, and annual luck card array. The general use of the card array means that it can be used in most cases, such as the holy triangle card array A specific card array refers to the application of speculation in a certain area such as love, marriage, money and other specialized fields.
5. Open cards: Open the cards in the card array one by one (don't turn the direction of the cards). 6. Interpretation: Whether it is to speculate for yourself or for others, the fortuneteller first feels the overall feeling of the card type and what meaning it represents before solving the card; then from the explanation of each card and the context of the entire card type Do a comprehensive analysis.
Precautions 1. Status: First of all, the most important thing is: Before using the Tarot cards, make sure that your body and mind are in a good and calm state. Deciphering the Tarot is a laborious task. You must concentrate in order to understand the meaning of the Tarot cards. 2. Tablecloth: A piece of enough space is needed for divination. Prepare a clean cloth and spread it on the table to prevent the cards from directly contacting the table. Black is recommended because black is the color that can gather light and energy the most in terms of science or speculation. The best material is pure cotton or yarn. 3. Time: Tarot card speculates that the time is not limited, and it does not have to be at night, but it should be quiet and the same problem once a day is better. 4. Location: Choose a secret location, preferably not in public, in order to maintain a peaceful atmosphere. 5. Object: The speculator can be the person himself, or he can speculate for others. 6. Shuffle: Before each speculation, the inquirer must perform the shuffling action and mix the cards at will. You can shuffle the cards face down and place them on the table to shuffle the cards in two hands; you can also shuffle the cards in your hand like playing bridge.
7. Taboo: ①Don't speculate on the same problem twice in a short time. The Tarot card is a tool for you to spy on a corner of your destiny. It can be said to be your partner on the journey of destiny. Therefore, you must place absolute trust in it. If it tells you that the results are not satisfactory, you should still maintain a respectful attitude. Don't have the mentality of "calculating until good results come out". Destiny is not a game of trial and error. ②Don't lose any card. A set of cards is like siblings and has its integrity. No matter which card is lost, it is a kind of damage to the card itself. Please keep it carefully to avoid unexpected situations when shuffling the cards. ③ Accidents should be avoided as much as possible. During the shuffling process, there will be the following situations: shuffled, shuffled a card suddenly turned face up; some cards are shuffled to the ground; when the cards are cut, they are placed on the wrong pile, and so on. These phenomena all show one thing-your spirit may not be focused enough. At this time, you can choose to continue shuffling or not to continue. (It is recommended to continue when you are at peace.) ④The question you want to ask must be confirmed before proceeding to the next step-"shuffle". Once you start shuffling, you can no longer replace the problem.